Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing Coordinates, for the greater Good :)
First if have to say, i wanted to put this thread in the Information about Gawdscape Section, but wasnt sure if its ok. Would be nice, if we can have it up there Rolleyes 

A list of coordinates, can help everyone... answer to the thread to post your coordinates, i can edit that into the list!

If you are exploiting a certain area or building your city/house there, please let me know and i ll add your name to the coordinates, so everyone knows its your place. If its not a claimed area, there is the danger of people going there and destroying your stuff, but also the possibility for you to share resources and restore faith in humanity J
If you built a mobgrinder at a spawner, a mob/xp-farm or you want to share to coords of a spawner so someone else can build a trap there à let me know. It would be nice, if you dont destroy spawners, just put torches on it and share the coords.

Animals / Certain Mobs:
Lama    2016 // -1065
Horses (Haflinger)          4570 // -1770
Wolf     4760 // -1780  (if you go there, take 2 and go, leave the rest for others. If you don’t find any wolves there, please let me know, I ll delete this entry)

And now the collection of biome coordinates. If someone wants to live in a certain biome or need to visit it for certain ressources or the advancement.
The first list, is a „straight line“ from -200 // -300    to    6000 / -1600. Lets say heading long time east and a little to north from spawn.

Biomes:
Forest, Taiga, Swampland (slimes!!), JungleEdge, Jungle, JungleHills, Mesa, ForestHills, ExtremeHills+, TaigaHills, ExtremeHills (5000 // -1800) .. many others.. and then IcePlains (6000 // -1600)
Bigger Mesa      2750 // -1400
IcePlains           6200 // -1700
Mesa Biome      2230 // -1070

Base: Base00: -200//-200. See also https://imgur.com/a/qewV5
Nether:
Spawners:
Waypoint:  500 // -500 little "hut" with bed and some food. nearby a swamp if you want to go for SLIME-hunt. see screenshot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice list, I think the coordinate list is a good idea to have.
I think the most appropriate forum would be the Builds or Projects forum but I can move this to the information forum since this is information about the server.
(10-11-2017, 05:23 AM)CoolV1994 Wrote: Nice list, I think the coordinate list is a good idea to have.
I think the most appropriate forum would be the Builds or Projects forum but I can move this to the information forum since this is information about the server.

This is why i thought to put it there. But i am also ok with Projects and make it a Sticky/First Thread?
Hard to decide what is Gawd related and what is just Minecraft. Everything that we do in our world, IS at Gawdscape Smile