Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A more personal update.
So, I've been going through some pretty rough times recently. As many of you in at least the mod/admin circle are aware, I had a child recently. There has been a lot of turbulence in my relationship to this point. And two days ago, I found out that this child wasn't biologically mine. I knew this was a possibility, it's nobody's fault. Amidst all of what's happened this year, with the last three still very fresh in my mind, I have decided that I need to get some pretty heavy therapy and take a bit of time at work doing two days a week. I am going to be a little more present over the next few months, because even through all of this heavy stuff going on, I turn that pain into beauty on Minecraft. And I wish to share it with all of you. You guys are super faithful to this server and without you guys, Gawdscape would be a completely barren wasteland. Thank you for crafting with us over the years and making Gawdscape like a second life for me. I'll stop sob posting now, but I look forward to crafting with you guys in the coming weeks.

Sincerely,
The Doctor