Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the server?
Is it just my signal or has the server gone down?
It appears the server is, in fact, down at the moment. I lack the tools necessary to do a remote restart of it, So I'm gonna leave a message with V and he should get back to me in at least a few hours. Sit tight guys.
I would like to inform you the server is back up and running. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
(07-05-2018, 02:44 AM)GallifreyRises Wrote: I would like to inform you the server is back up and running. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

The server still isn't working for me
(07-05-2018, 06:56 PM)JamesVI_Of_Scots Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 02:44 AM)GallifreyRises Wrote: I would like to inform you the server is back up and running. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

The server still isn't working for me

it doesnt work for me RN. couldnt make it yesterday, thought i make up for that today... but nah.
I get the feeling its always down when i want to play Smile
I am also somehow "back" from absence. so if we want to talk about some projects, playing/chatting a bit together, send me a pm or open a thread!!

I d be glad to spend some time a week with you or at least working as a team at something!

update: i see one person on the server, but i cant join. this io.netty fallback message again Sad